Casa Cor SP 2009

Hi everybody! I know I’ve been away these days. That’s because I’ve been very busy working on new exciting stuff. I’ll show you when it gets done.
In the meanwhile, I got an email from my friend at In House Design with pictures from their space at a décor showcase in Sao Paulo called Casa Cor. The event just started and goes until July 14th. Congrats my friends for the beautiful work you’ve done!






  1. gravatar

    # by nina franco - June 4, 2009 at 7:20 AM

    Eba, post novo!!
    Que linda a cortina no fundo, você sabe quem desenhou essa estampa??
    bjosss, Nina.

  2. gravatar

    # by Sandra Romanoff - June 4, 2009 at 3:12 PM

    Oi Nina, essa estampa é da Adriana Barra. Tb achei linda! bjs

  3. gravatar

    # by nina franco - June 5, 2009 at 12:46 PM

    aeeee... achei que tinha uma carinha de Adriana!! Adoro!!