beautiful things!



Elli Popp


Iconic Room


Rie Elise Larsen

  1. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - May 15, 2009 at 8:35 PM

    I love the wood work.
    You have to post more frequently! I'm keeping coming back every week but it's been a while since your last post. I guess we all have been busy these days, right?
    Peace.

  2. gravatar

    # by nina franco - June 3, 2009 at 6:28 AM

    hey, escreve mais vai!
    Adoro seu blog!
    bjos, Nina

  3. gravatar

    # by Sandra Romanoff - June 3, 2009 at 10:06 AM

    Oi Nina! Que bom ouvir isso!
    Ando sem tempo para atualizar meu blog (mas não posso reclamar!).Pode deixar que hoje terá post novo. bjão

  4. gravatar

    # by Sandra Romanoff - June 3, 2009 at 10:16 AM

    Hey,
    You're right, I've been very busy these days. Dedicating my time to exciting new stuff! I'll try to post more frequently. :-)