My brand new dining table!



It just arrived and I'm so happy to see how it goes along with my twin chairs.
Now I have the most beautiful dining table e-v-a-h! ☺

  1. gravatar

    # by Sew Bettie - August 18, 2008 at 8:16 PM

    just gorgeous! i love the chairs.

  2. gravatar

    # by Mabelle - September 4, 2009 at 5:39 AM

    Love to see your brand new dinning table... It is wonderful furniture for home decor!!

  3. gravatar

    # by Ludovica - September 15, 2010 at 3:19 PM

    Simply gorgeous.
    I'd like to know what kind of colour effect did you use for the wall... It's a terrific texture! Thank you for the information, I'd like to do the same in my bedroom...

  4. gravatar

    # by Sandra Romanoff - September 16, 2010 at 9:37 AM

    Hi Ludovica,
    It's a raw concrete (I guess it's the right name).
    Here is a link that can help you to figure out if I'm right.
    http://www.hawthornepl.com/residences.html#

    Good luck! :)