I have twins!

Do you ever felt that need for change? As I'm not talking specifically about changing career or something like that, I decided to start changing something at home.
It has been a while since I decided that a new dining table would help a lot in my new plans for my place. So last weekend we went to Crate and Barrel and found what I could call 'The Table'. Of course I'm not lucky enough and the table we picked is in backorder until August the 16th. Means that I'll keep my patience test until then.
In the meanwhile the great moment of change begins officially with my new twin chairs. I bought some fabric from Ana Maria Horner and covered these two ordinary Ikea bamboo chairs a couple days ago.
I thought my place was in need of some fun and color and these patterns are perfect for what I was looking for.
I totally forgot to take pictures during the makeover to show you guys how I did it, but I found a picture of the chair on Ikea website just to show a before/after thing.



  1. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - August 7, 2008 at 1:31 PM

    Quando vc vai aceitar encomenda?

  2. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - August 8, 2008 at 7:17 AM

    ficaram muito mais lindas! e para o brasil, vc aceita encomenda?

  3. gravatar

    # by Mariana Bastos - August 8, 2008 at 11:55 AM

    muito lindas, apaixonada.
    Mariana

  4. gravatar

    # by My mom is so cool - August 17, 2008 at 11:46 PM

    Sandra meninaaa... in love total com as suas novas babies! Tava lendo seu blog, o maximo como sempre, e vi que a gente passeia pelas mesmas referencias visuais sempre... que agonia! que vontade de largar tudo e ficar so costurando com vc! ;-)
    Bjs muitos

  5. gravatar

    # by Stephanie - September 23, 2008 at 5:50 AM

    I found your blog via flickr. These chairs are gorgeous! How did you cover them? I'd appreciate any info you have as I am in the process of getting a new dining set.

  6. gravatar

    # by Sandra Romanoff - September 23, 2008 at 2:26 PM

    Hi Stephanie
    The secret is fabric glue!! And a lot of attention to details.
    :-)