DIY II



In my second challenge on wrapping stuff, I decided to dare a little more by covering a chair. So I went to Discount Fabrics store and bought a black and white fabric for upholstery. And that was a sort of problem on the assembly process. This fabric has a double face structure what made the work really tough when gluing, especially with details.
With the fabric ready I went to Ikea and bought a simple classic wood chair. I thought the whole thing would be easier, but it took way more time than I expected.

  1. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - May 26, 2008 at 1:00 PM

    Wonderful! The chair got real style, which is no surprise considering it was made by a fashionable designer like you. Where can I buy it?!

  2. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - June 7, 2008 at 10:46 AM

    The chair looks real nice, I would like to buy one. Where can I find it?