The perfect combination







Isn’t it wonderful when a mix of elements simply works like that?
Joao Armentano, a renowned architect has built this stunning contemporary house that later was remodeled by In House Design.
What I like the most here is the combination of contemporary furniture with specific classic pieces like the chandelier, ottomans, bench, etc. The ambient looks so chic and sophisticated.
In House Design are getting better and better. I can’t help myself waiting for them to launch the brand new website with all most recent work.

  1. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - July 30, 2008 at 3:17 PM

    Linda decoração! Só acho que precisava de um TV um pouquinho maior, a sala parece enorme!

  2. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - August 22, 2008 at 1:20 AM

    That last image of the dining room is gorgeous. I love the mural on the walls. By the way I love your blog and we seem to have some things in common. I am also a graphic and interior designer. Its nice to come across people with similar backgrounds. Take care!

  3. gravatar

    # by Sandra Romanoff - August 25, 2008 at 12:22 AM

    Thanks for stopping by Rachel!
    You have a nice blog too. I'll be checking it more often. Tchau!