Fashion Week

I’m not a fashion designer, neither someone that has background enough to judge all this new trendy stuff from fashion shows but I’m that one that loves to watch and follow every single collection that hits the catwalk.
Last week was the start of the fashion season in Brazil where many international known fashion designers show their new collection to the public.
Today I selected two designers that presented an outstanding work this year. The first one is Tufi Duek, responsible for creating the collection for Forum on Sao Paulo Fashion Week. His summer collection was based in a place called ‘Lençóis Maranhenses’, a paradisiacal place in the north side of Brazil. The result was very chic and minimalistic. I love the color palette he picked, specially the blue print. I’d love to have some of those wonderful dresses.



Source: globo.com

The other is Lenny, a designer known by creating sophisticated beachwear that presented their work on Fashion Rio. This year theme was above my expectation as usual. The collection was named ‘From the deep sea to sand’ and promises to transform every common woman into a chic and elegant one.





Source: globo.com